Delhi Network Services Jobs at Idea CellularFebruary 18th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About company :
A US $29.2 billion corporation, the Aditya Birla Group is in the league of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of 130,000 employees, belonging to 30 different nationalities. In India, the Group has been adjudged ‘The Best Employer in India and among the top 20 in Asia’ by the Hewitt-Economic Times and Wall Street Journal Study 2007. Over 50 per cent of its revenues flow from its overseas operations.
The Group operates in 25 countries — India, UK, Germany, Hungary, Brazil, Italy, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Australia, USA, Canada, Egypt, China, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia, Philippines, Dubai, Singapore, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Malaysia and Korea.
Job Position : Sr Executive / AM -Network Services (Switch)
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Electronics/Telecomunication
Work Place : Ambala, Delhi/NCR
Job Responsibilities :
- To lead, guide and execute the Switch O&M services at the MSC location by successfully executing world class O&M standards and processes, planning and operating the network to improve call quality and 100% availability, developing subordinates with a view to improve customer satisfaction to make IDEA the preferred service provider at the concerned circle
- Commissiong & Integration.
- Dumping complete database.
- Creating sub rack, plug-in-units, and assigning IP.
- Configuration of SS7 links, link set, and route set Defining New connectivity on TDM level.
- Configuring SIGTRAN for MSS to MGW connectivity
- Regular health check-up, E1 Addition for congestion removal, TCSM addition for congestion removal at BSC Level, Definition of new cell sites, new level definition according to routing matrix. All new BSC creation.
- Re-homing of BSC from one MSS to other MSS as and when required, Due to New node live, VLR Capacity Exceeding.
- Taking system backup on daily, Weekly basis and maintaining database so that in case of Emergency we can use it to restore the system to original state. Restored the System from the System backup.
- Allot and maintain SIM (IMSI) series for each HLR
- Act as a single point contact for security agencies requirement through Legal.
- Taking regular back up of Switch, CDR and reconciliation of subs . profile in HLR w.r.t. IN & Billing.
- Trouble shooting of GPRS , VAS related complaints from subscribers .
- Handling of CCS 7 signalling including SCCP , TCAP & MAP messages.
- Switch Maintenance
- Implement appropriate security (physical, logical access) controls around Switch
- Develop local plans for regular Audit and maintenance, deploy and monitor these plans to prevent deterioration of network and to escalate/ design counter measures for improvement and fault prevention.
- Liaise with vendors for all outsourced activities and ensure that quality standards are met; also manage spares supply in coordination with materials and logistics.
- Manage spares utilization, availability & analysis in coordination with materials and logistics.
- Coordinate with engineering for integration of the new elements with the Switch and for specific tests related to it.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Website : http://www.ideacellular.com