Deloitte Hyderabad-2009 Pasout MBA HR Fresher RecruitmentFebruary 10th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is an organization of member firms around the world devoted to client service excellence. In India Deloitte has offices in thirteen locations, we have major practice offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Baroda and Ahmedabad.
Job Position : HR
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Work Place : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- The Sourcing Specialist executes the recommended sourcing strategy using priority sourcing channels, conducts initial phone screens, maintains candidate data in RMS and provides recruiters with highly qualified experienced candidates.
- Receive and carry out directions and priorities from the Sourcing Manager, under the guidance of the function to which s/he has been assigned.
- Execute the firm’s sourcing strategy priorities, as provided, to identify high-quality experienced candidates at the manager level and below.
- Mine internal and external databases for qualified candidates. Contribute to the candidate pipeline database (RMS).
Provide timely and innovative sourcing results and solutions to clients.
- Conduct initial pre screening of the resumes with experienced candidates and complete initial candidate evaluation forms where they are required by the function, and drive candidates to RMS.
Must enter and maintain all candidate data in RMS in real time.
- Source candidates for respective industry/service lines
- Prescreen candidates
- Ensure information is accurately maintained in RMS in real time
- Masters degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 0-1 year of recruiting experience with an emphasis on sourcing preferably in a professional services firm.
- Excellent customer service, problem-solving, teamwork, and knowledge-sharing skills
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to the quality/value of results, open communication and privacy/confidentiality issues
- Ability to effectively work with other people and be collaborative, cross-functional and diplomatic.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and conditions.
- Proficient in office computer software/systems (MSOffice, Excel, PowerPoint, Same time).
Website : http://www.deloitte.com/dtt/home/0,1044,sid%253D40782,00.html