Deloitte Hyderabad-LLB Freshers Recruitment 2010March 18th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About company :
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is an organization of member firms around the world devoted to client service excellence. In India Deloitte has offices in thirteen locations, we have major practice offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Baroda and Ahmedabad.
Deloitte, one of the world’s largest professional service firms, is seeking talented Tax Research Analysts for the Multistate Tax Service Line.
As a research analyst for Deloitte’s Multistate (MTS) Tax Group, you will be part of a team that is responsible for research and analysis for a variety of state and local tax issues for all 50 US states, and multiple local taxing municipalities and jurisdictions.
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Qualification : LLB – Law
Work Place : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- Research and analyze tax/legal documents using relevant computer research tools
- Achieve familiarity with hierarchy of authoritative support and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current tax laws
- Develop knowledge of core accounting and Federal and state tax knowledge to effectively and efficiently analyze multistate tax issues
- Possess knowledge of and skills with the appropriate tax research databases
- Draft tax research memorandums that includes relevant facts, analysis and conclusions
- Assist in the preparation of matrices, tax manuals, spreadsheets and other related materials to document research performed
- Review documentation and data and provide analysis regarding taxability
- Additional state tax projects, as assigned
- Working in collaboration with MTS personnel to deliver a high quality product in a timely and efficient manner.
- A LLB with an accounting background
- Excellent organizational, analytical reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of computer applications, including Microsoft Office applications , MS Access and Adobe Acrobat;
- Demonstrated experience with project management, handling multiple tasks simultaneously, and working with changing priorities in a complex business environment;
Website : http://www.deloitte.com/dtt/home/0,1044,sid%253D40782,00.html