Design Engineer Jobs at GM India BangaloreFebruary 6th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
BE Automobile / Mechanical Professionals Recruitment 2011 in GM India – 6 Feb 2011
Job Position : Engineer- Virtual Build Validation
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Automobile, Mechanical
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
- Candidates for this position should have 1 to 5 yrs experience.
- Candidates for this position should have good knowledge in automotive assembly process.
- They should be able to handle full vehicle Vis-mockup files and to find out interference, clearance issues for the same.
- Significant experience and understanding of automotive components and assembly processes
- Experience in team center and team center visualization or any visualization tool
- Assembly sequence creation in Tc Vis
- Basic knowledge in Unigraphics
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor of engineering in Mechanical, Automobile or IE
Job Responsibilities :
- They should resolve the issues by working with cross functional team. Good interpersonal skills and communication methods to work effectively with global counterparts as well as local stake holders.
- Candidate should build the virtual buck based on BOM and they should be able to find out interference clearence issues, missing part and duplicated part details.
- Travel to plant and interact with build team to get good corelation between Virtual and Physical build.
- Keep track of jobs delivered and meeting the weekly delivery target.
About Company :
General Motors Technical Centre located at Bangalore is one of the 10 design studios, 8 R&D facilities and 12 Engineering facilities of GM globally. It is actively involved in Design, Analysis and Development of Vehicles and Powertrains, both
Globally and for the Indian Market.
Website : https://www.gm.com
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above