Desktop Analyst Job Positions-ACS BangaloreOctober 21st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Remote Desktop Analyst (Voice based)
- Must have Good knowledge in spoken and written English
- Experience with MS Windows Server and Windows (XP, Vista, 7) desktop operating systems
- Experience in windows & Mac troubleshooting
- Experience of supporting general office and desktop applications such as MS Office
- Knowledge of AD, Exchange, BES, encryption and VPN technologies
- Familiarity with other operating systems is a plus (Mac, Linux)
- Knowledge or experience of Blackberry, Palm Treo troubleshooting
- Experience using Backup technologies such as Backup Exec, Norton ghost and associated media
- Experience installing software, patches, updates on Desktops, Laptops
- Experience troubleshooting basic network, software, printing problems
Job Details :
This position assists staff in Corporate Office and remote locations with technical support of desktop computers, applications and related technology.
Support includes specifications, installation and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established guidelines. experienced IT support professional to provide support to their clients remotely.
Job Responsibilities :
- As an IT Support Engineer you’ll be responsible for providing a range of support covering desktops, Account Administration, Blackberry and security, as well as general office applications.
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Assist staff with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software
- To be considered for this position you must have experience in a similar role such as an IT support engineer, support analyst, service desk engineer with excellent technical & communication skills
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
About Company :
ACS, a Xerox company, is a global leader in business process and information technology services. Our clients tell us that we are responsive, flexible, reliable, and that we do whatever it takes with honesty and integrity to get the job done right. That hard-working culture has been fundamental to our success since our founding in 1988.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above