Diploma in Foreign Trade Fresher Openings in Mumbai- Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Information Processing ServicesJuly 26th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Trainee / Jr. Excutive (Tariff Publishing)
Name of the Organization : Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Information Processing Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Shipping / Freight Forwarding / Export Freshers Job Opportunities in India Mumbai Suburbs at Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Information Processing Services – 25 July 2011
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Mumbai Suburbs , Maharashtra
Salary : INR 1 Lakh to 2 Lakh
- Graduate from recognized university with minimum 50% marks (Preferably Commerce / Statistics)
- Diploma in Foreign Trade / Shipping Management (preferred)
- 1 – 3 yrs of experience in Shipping / Freight Forwarding / Export Related industry
- open to working in shifts including Night Shifts
- Good Communication / Comprehension Skills (including spoken and written English)
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
- Strong Keyboard Skills (i.e., Typing speed of at least 35 w.p.m. or as per policy)
- Strong Analytical Aptitude
Job Duties :
- Multi-Trade Lane Tariff Rate Filing in specific systems for our offices across the globe
- Creation of General and Advance New Service Contract
- Creation of Basic and Advance Amendments
- Construction of Advance Section Notes and Clauses
- Working on FMC contracts and also filing them with FMC
- Working on major Excel Upload sheets
- Updating applicable Charges and Surcharges
- Creation of Customer Record
Details of the Organization :
MOL is a 128 years old global enterprise integrating marine shipping and logistics in a truly borderless transportation network that brings goods to market all over the world, meeting the needs of customer & industry.
Building on more than a century of experience, the MOL group continues to innovate, seeking more effective solutions, to the business challenges faced in the 21st century, always meeting customer’s needs with timely, reliable and environmentally friendly service. MOL, as a global multi- modal transport provider, is your worldwide partner in prosperity.
The activities consists of back end documentation (Import & Exports) process for Europe, North America, Canada, Mexico and India, Freight Audits, Providing support to Offline Locations (for Middle East / West Africa), US Operations, Tariff Publishing /Contract Creation, Accounting Process, Vessel Scheduling, Customer Code Admin, Helpdesk etc.
The centre’s main objective is to provide state-of-the-art back office services to
MOL’s liner offices around the world by using a combination of technology and a strong, well-educated Indian work force.
MOL-IPS efforts are to focus on maintaining transparency in the marketplace and meeting the growing needs of our customers for quick turnaround time, High Quality, Innovative, competitive & cost effective services.
Address of the Organization :
MOL Information Processing Services India Pvt.
Ltd 06th Floor,’Vedanta’,Makwana Road, Off.
Andheri Kurla Road,Andheri (EAST)
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com