Dr. Reddys Laboratories Hyderabad-Chemistry Fresher Recruitment 2010April 16th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Intellectual Property Management Professionals – API
Name of the Organization : Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd..
About Company :
Established in 1984, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories (NYSE: RDY) is an emerging global pharmaceutical company.
As a fully integrated pharmaceutical company, our purpose is to provide affordable and innovative medicines through our three core businesses:
Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, comprising our Active Pharmaceuticals and Custom Pharmaceuticals businesses; Global Generics, which includes branded and unbranded generics; and Proprietary Products, which includes New Chemical Entities (NCEs), Differentiated Formulations, and Generic Biopharmaceuticals. Our products are marketed globally, with a focus on India, US, Europe and Russia. Dr. Reddy’s conducts NCE research in the areas of metabolic disorders, cardiovascular indications, anti-infectives and inflammation.
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Work Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Qualification : B.Sc – Chemistry, M.Sc – Chemistry
Job Responsibilities :
- Prior art search which includes online database like Delphion, SciFinder, USPTO, Espacenet, GetThePatent, Integrity, IPDI etc.
- Patent drafting and filing.
- Preparing Product evaluation report for the assigned product.
- Prepare clearance reports.
- Prepare the internal patent evaluation reports.
- Carry out proper assessment of patents.
- Respond to the queries raised by the marketing team for clarity on certain patents.
- Give clearance to APIs procured from outside the company, in consultation with the Head and Group Leader.
- Carry out thorough literature search and send the report to R&D.
- Refer various journals and gather relevant information.
- Short list the relevant patents/applications and do thorough analysis of key pertinent patents/applications.
- Read file history of relevant patents.
- Review the literature alert patents/applications and respond to PDTs with proper conclusions.
- Provide inputs to the teams in protecting the process in various areas.
- Interpret the concerned claims with respect to proposed process and provide appropriate suggestions to get over the claim.
- Carry out Cost Improvement Process clearances, with the Head.
Candidates with Diploma in Patent Law would be preferred
Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd
HYDERABAD,Andhra Pradesh,India 500016
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com