DR REDDYS LABORATORIES HYDERABAD-PHARMA FRESHER JOB CAREERSJanuary 15th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Title :Team Member – Analytical R&D
Company Name : Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd..
About Company :
Dr. Reddy’s, recognized consistently amongst the ‘Best Employers’ is now the largest integrated pharmaceutical company in India and the fastest to cross USD one billion mark in revenues. With our direct presence spanning across 50 countries and with a diverse workforce of over 9000 people, we are more an India headquartered MNC.
Ours is a vertically integrated company producing and delivering safe, innovative, and high quality finished dosage forms, active pharmaceutical ingredients and biological products. Our strong portfolio of businesses, geographies and products provide us the strategic benefits of vertical integration that allow us to excel in an increasingly competitive global market. We are dedicated to bringing affordable healthcare to people across the world, regardless of geographic and socio-economic barriers.
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Education: B.Pharma, M.Pharma
Job Description :
- Do literature search and study.
- Develop analytical methods, conduct validations of these methods and transfer method to QC.
- Prepare Method Development and Method Validation reports.
- Compile forced degradation & identification of unknown impurities.
- Ensure the compatibility of API and excipients.
- Carry out stability and bioequivalence study at each stage of formulations development.
- Conduct pilot and pivotal experiments on the PE batch and Exhibit batches respectively.
- Compile stability data of previously completed projects.
- Maintain lab equipments as per GMP/GLP.
- Investigate abnormal results and discuss them with group leaders.
- Understand the scalability of the chosen process.
- Visualize the developmental needs of the formulation.
- Understand the safety and environmental aspect.
- Analyze the formulation strategy, efficiency, working relations and cross-functional issues in AR&D.
- Calibrate the instruments according to the master calibration schedule and follow GLP and follow SOPs and STP.
- Keep the work area clean and the laboratory under controlled temperature.
- Maintain the documents well.
- Should be proactive and operate with integrity.
- Should have a good understanding of working of the AR&D equipments.
- Should be able to analyze the analytical data and interpret them.
- Should be well aware of the SOPs, GMP and the safety norms to be followed in the labs.
Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd
HYDERABAD,Andhra Pradesh,India 500016