Draughtsman Job Openings-Bajaj Hidusthan NoidaDecember 9th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Diploma Civil Engineering Job posts as Draughtsman in India Noida – 9th Dec 2010
Job Position : Draughtsman – Civil
No of Openings : 2
Name of the Organization : Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd.
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Job Location: Noida
- Experienced person with sound drafting knowledge along with good AutoCAD work experience. Preference will be given to people having a Diploma in Mechanical /Civil Engineering.
- Good communication skills and related experience in Thermal Power Plant
- Should be able to grasp the requirement and produce the required results with minimum guidance.
- Should be able to put in additional hours / efforts to complete daily targets as per job requirement.
- Diploma / ITI (Civil)/with min. 3 years of experience in Civil drawings of Thermal Power Plant.
- Mastery in AutoCAD (Should be well proficient with all short commands, drawing scales, layers, Lt type, file management etc)
Job Responsibilities :
- Preparation of Thermal-Civil drawings
- Handling miscellaneous documents
About Company :
Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd. (BHL), a part of the ‘Bajaj Group’, is India’s Number One sugar and ethanol manufacturing company, headquartered at Mumbai (Maharashtra), India.
BHL generates 430 MW of power from the bagasse produced in its sugar mills. BHL has now embarked upon the expansion of its power generation capacity by 450 MW through the setting up of new coal based power plants of 90 MW each in the vicinity of 5 of its existing sugar units.
Besides this, through a Consortium, the Company, in a major diversification move, is also developing a mega thermal power project in UP which will produce 1,980 megawatts of power
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com