DSP Modem Firmware Engineer Opening India-QCTNovember 2nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : DSP Modem Firmware Engineer
No of opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Electronics/Telecomunication
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
- Strong background in communication theory and digital signal processing (DSP)
- Strong assembly and embedded C programming skill on DSP platform
- Strong understanding on real-time embedded system
- Experience in working on RTOS
- Ability to work well in a team environment working on multiple projects with challenging deadlines.
- Candidates are primarily responsible for the implementation of communication algorithms in assembly language on DSP.
- Will also work closely with Communication System Engineers and Modem ASIC Designers to implement, optimize and influence the current and long term design of our modems.
QUALCOMM India Private Limited
Building #8, 5th Floor Mindspace Cyberabad Hitech
HYDERABAD,Andhra Pradesh,India 500081
About company :
QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available. QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry.
QCT values collaboration with its customers and partners and works closely with them to enable their success. We offer a wide range of tools to support the device development process, and develop new technologies based on the needs and demands of the wireless market. Devices for all market segments can now include features enabled by 3G wireless technology, in demand by a growing and increasingly sophisticated wireless community.