e publisher Job Vacancy For Fresher- Cenveo Publisher MumbaiOctober 19th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Associate/ Sr. Associate Pre press-
Name of the Company : Cenveo Publisher Services
Number of Posts : 1
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs (Maharashtra)
Salary : INR 3 Lakhs to 5.5 Lakhs
Job Details :
- We have got an urgent opening with us for a role in Sr. Associate – digital pre press services. Kindly run-through the below mentioned details the about the opportunity;
- Timings: Rotational Shifts (incl night shifts)
Job Duties :
- Perform all operations in the areas of layout, typesetting, image assembly.
- Scanning and scaling of images, creating clipping paths and masks, image airbrushing and touch-ups, cropping, creating illustrations, font selection, locating and selecting photographs, images and clipart from stock photography organizations.
- Supervise and train student employees in the above mentioned tasks.
- Operate all equipment, perform routine maintenance.
- Perform digital prepress functions including: preflight incoming jobs; check for appropriate color format, fonts, and graphics for quality and correct formats; adjust and manipulate files including photo adjustment/enhancement, color conversion (RGB to CMYK) and export; set up files in the department’s current design and layout software.
- Determine page layout, accounting for folds, trims, bleeds and gripper, and adding crop marks and color bars as necessary; send press-ready documents to Heidelberg/Roland and proof color and final layout at both rip and press stations; and provide mock-up to pressman and coordinate printing schedules.
- Export files as necessary and provide to external vendors, perform color press checks and monitor job production
- Assist in the development of the printing schedule, entering jobs in the database, determining priorities, setting deadlines, and planning production.
- Receive receipt for deliveries.
- Meet scheduled due dates.
- Provide customer service and obtains customer approval for any given job.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Graduate degree/ diploma in printing technology/ graphic designing or equivalent and specialized courses in graphic design and digital prepress
- Minimum 2-3 years of demonstrated experience in print shop/process operations
- Must have technical problem solving skills
- should possess sound working knowledge of Pre Press software: Adobe creative suite, Quark express, Frame Maker, PageMaker, In-design FreeHand, PageMaker, preflighting knowledge, color correction, Hands-on knowledge in working with Mac & PC operating systems etc, trouble shooting capabilities
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details :
1. Total years of experience
2. Relevant years of experience
3. Current CTC
4. Notice period, if any
5. Availability to work in shifts
Details of the Company :
Cenveo, Inc. is a $2.5 billion US-based organization and is the third largest graphic communications company in North America. The company is a leading provider of print and visual communications, with one-stop services from design through fulfillment. Cenveo’s broad portfolio of services and products includes commercial printing, envelopes, labels, packaging, publishing, and business documents delivered through a network of production, fulfillment, and distribution facilities throughout North America.
Cenveo Publisher Services/ KGL, Indian arm of Cenveo Inc.(www.cenveo.com) is a fast-growing knowledge process outsourcing company that provides content management, page design, and data management services to scientific, technical, and medical (STM), educational, and magazine publishers. In India, our facilities are located in Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, and Noida, with more than 1500 professionals employed. Cenveo Publisher Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cenveo, Inc. and is increasingly the hub of the company’s global content production services. Cenveo has provided services to the publishing industry for more than 100 years.