EDA Engineer Job Opening India Noida-AtrentaNovember 23rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer/Lead Engineer R&D
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
M.Tech – Computers
Job Location : Noida
Job Details :
Product development (Enhancements & Bug Fixing) within a team
- The candidate should have 1-4 years experience in developing C/C++ based core/application software.
- Very strong knowledge of C/C++ and Object Oriented Programming
- Excellent algorithm analysis and development skills
- Expertise on using optimum data structures
- Platform: Linux/UNIX/Solaris
- Self-motivation, self-discipline, high integrity, team person and easy-to-talk-to
- Fundamentals on digital design
- Knowledge of RTL (Verilog and/or VHDL) and gate level design
- Experience in the field of EDA
- Knowledge of ASIC/FPGA design methodology
- Experience of working on IC design tools
About Company :
Atrenta (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a 100% owned subsidiary of Atrenta Inc. USA. Atrenta India was formed in May 2001 and operates from its development center in Noida. It is led by an experienced and technically skilled management team and currently employs more than 200 professionals from premier technical institutes in India.
Atrenta India is the primary software development center of Atrenta Inc. In addition to software development, all pre-sales evaluations and post-sales customer management for the Asia-Pacific region are also performed by this center.
Atrenta Inc. has more than 80 global customers, which include 9 of the top 10 semiconductor manufacturers and more than half of the top 30 chip companies. Atrenta has raised over $28 M in venture funding from Venrock Associates, Invest Corp.,TL Ventures and Smart Technology Ventures, very well known and reputed Venture Capital firms in the US.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com