Editor Internship, Diffion Consulting – IndiaMarch 30th, 2011 Posted by jyothi
Editor Internship, Diffion Consulting – India
Diffion Consulting, an online media management start-up, is developing a website on an experimental basis, which would be a new initiative in a very niche sector.
The website is aimed at the people enthusiastic about Renewable Energy sectors namely solar energy, wind energy, nuclear energy, geo thermal energy or hydroelectricity. The website would have an engaging articles and study materials related to this sector.
1. The ideal candidate should have huge amount of experience in writing.
2. A flair for English and an eye for grammar are necessary.
3. Any editorial experience in any online blog or magazine would be considered.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The editor would be responsible for reviewing the articles presented to them. The authors of the article might be our in- house team or the interns through this program. Editors would be responsible to verify the article and finally give the go ahead for publication. Quality of article and zero plagiarism checks would be responsibility of the editor.
- All selected candidates can expect to get a certificate and a letter of commendation highlighting their contribution to the project.
- Some of the selected candidates (at the sole discretion of Diffion Consulting) would be given cash prize of Rs 2000 at the end of the successful completion of internship.
- Editors might be given an option to join the Diffion Consulting Team after successful completion of Internship.
- Negotiations for compensation will be done separately.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may reply before 5.00 p.m. 20th March. 2011, to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the post applied for, with CV and sample of relevant work (This is very important aspect of selection). Shortlisted candidates shall be screened through a second and final round of selection.(please mention the subject of the email as: 10internship.in )
Diffion Consulting LLP
MIG A-21, Brit Colony, Nayapalli,
Bhubaneswar – 751 012, INDIA
Ph: +91 674 256 0381