Electrical Engineer Job Vacancies 2011-Zeppelin Mobile Systems IndiaJanuary 21st, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Zeppelin Mobile Systems India BE Electrical Jobs – 21st Jan 2011
Job Position : RF & DT Engineers
No of Openings : 2
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization,Diploma
Job Location : Any where in India
Job Responsibilities :
- Optimization of the network by changing Cell parameters, Orientation & tilting of GSM antennas for optimum coverage.
- Co-channel (C/I) and Adjacent channel (C/A) Interference analysis.
- Analysis of Drive Test files for taking care of External and Internal Interference in the Network, which involves analysis of Rx quality, Rx Level etc, re-planning of RF parameters in problematic areas accordingly.
- Checking proper Handovers (Intra-cell, Inter-cell).
- Experience on working in GSM 900 & GSM 1800 bands.
- Auditing of new sites and verifying the hardware, tilt, Antenna height and orientation according to the planning Database.
- Identify the coverage whole or problematic area.
- Provide all RF details as Antenna Orientation, Height of the GSM antenna, and Type of antenna.
Engineers and Diploma Holder in Electronics & Telecommunications with relevant experience in -RF & DT.
About Company :
Zeppelin is a part of $ 620 million Sintex Group, India. It is a joint Venture between Sintex Industries Ltd. and Zeppelin Mobile Systeme GmbH, Germany. We offer telecom services which include Infra projects – TSP, EPC, PMC Model, Installation & Commissioning of all ranges of telecom equipments, O& M of cell sites, Manufacturing & Supply of Telecom Shelters/Towers, RF Planning & Survey, manpower supply etc.
Website : http://www.zeppelinindia-digvijay.com