Electrical Engineering Freshers Govt Jobs- Gurgaon Power Grid Corporation 2011February 2nd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Gurgaon Electrical Engineers Executive Trainee Job Vacancies 2011 – 2 Feb 2011
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
(A Government of India Enterprise)
“Saudamini”, Plot No.2,
Sector-29, Gurgaon – 1
Job position : Executive Trainee (Electrical)
No of Posts : 85
(UR-33, OBC-28, SC-14, ST-10)
Educational Qualification :
Full time B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg.) / BE (Power Engg.) / AMIE in Electrical Discipline from recognized University/Institute with a minimum 65% marks.
Final Year / Semester students who expect their results by 31.07.2011 can also apply, provided they have obtained 65% marks in engineering discipline in aggregate of all semesters/years up to prefinal examination.
Candidates with AMIE qualification may apply only if they have cleared both Section A and B with not less than 65% marks.
Electrical Discipline includes the following nomenclature only:
• Electrical & Electronics
Age Limit : 28 years as on 18/02/2011.
Relaxation as per rules.
Compensation Package : The Corporation offers a very attractive package and is one of the best in the Industry. Selected
candidates will be placed in the pay scale of 24900-50500 during the one-year training period. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Engineer. The details of CTC
approximately are as follows:
During Training 6.3 lakhs per annum
After Training 11.7 lakhs per annum
Compensation package includes Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowances, Performance Related Pay, Company/Leased Accommodation or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure and other facilities in accordance with the policies of the Corporation.
The Corporation also offers excellent facilities like Short and Long term Loans & Advances like House Building Advance, Medical facilities for self and dependants, Group Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, PF, Gratuity and Pension on absorption in the Corporation.
Service Agreement :
The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years. The amount of the bond is 1,00,000/- for General/OBC (NCL) candidates and 50,000/- for SC/ST/PH candidates
Application Fee (Non Refundable ) : A fee of Rs. 400/- through a Bank DD in favour of “Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.” payable at New Delhi only for General and OBC candidates only.
How To Apply :
1. Interested eligible candidates should apply ON LINE only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
2. An application fee of 400/- is payable by candidates belonging to General and OBC (NCL) category through a non-refundable Demand Draft obtained from STATE BANK OF INDIA only, drawn in favour of ‘Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.’ payable at New Delhi.
3. General and OBC candidates should procure Demand Draft of requisite value before attempting to apply on line.
4. On submission of valid application, the system will generate ‘Resume’ with Registration number, which has to be downloaded, signed, photograph affixed and sent through ordinary post at the following address:
The Advertiser (PG)
Post Bag No. 9248
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office,
New Delhi – 110051
along with Demand Draft / Caste certificate / Age relaxation cum Domicile certificate / Discharge certificate/ Disability Certificate, as applicable in an envelope superscribed : Application for the post of Executive Trainee (Electrical) so as to reach latest by the Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of the application given below.
5. Departmental Candidates of POWERGRID are also required to apply online. However, they will have to forward the Hard copy of the Resume through their HR Department without which the candidature will not be considered.
6. Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
7. All Candidates are requested to ensure that the Hard Copy of the Resume generated after submission of online Application along with enclosures is sent by Ordinary Post and NOT by any other means like Courier, Speed Post etc, since the Resume is being received in a Post Bag where only Ordinary Post is accepted.
8. Candidates should submit only single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
9. Candidates should write their Name, Registration No., Post Applied for on the reverse of the bank draft.
10. All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically through the Candidate Login.
11. Candidates are advised to make a note of their e-mail ID as entered at the time of on-line submission of in the application form and Registration Number generated at the top right hand corner of the ‘Resume’. These would be required for accessing information during the later stage of the recruitment process made available through Candidate Login.
For Complete details visit :