Electronics Engg Fresher Job Vacancy 2012 at Mumbai SuburbsFebruary 8th, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Automation Engineer
Name of the Company : SP Ultraflex Systems Ltd
Job location : Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Experience: 0 to 1 yrs
Salary: INR 1 Lakh to 1.5 Lakhs
Number of Posts : 2
Job Duties :
- To be actively involved in the following activities related to commissioning of machine at works-
- Programming of AC drives (VFD), HMI, PLC.
- Writing and modifying logic related to sequencing, interlock etc. as per application.
- Calibration of sensors, transducers and other feedback devices.
- Conducting testing and trial run of the machine and fine tuning the variable parameters to obtain optimum performance of the machine.
- Attending site visits at Domestic and International installations when required.
Qualification : Diploma – Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication
- Diploma in Electronic Engineering with a specialization in Industrial Electronics OR Diploma in Instrumentation.
- Certificate course in industrial automation including AC drives, PLC, HMI, SCADA programming.
- Quick learner with the desire and ability to grasp the practical aspects of drives related industrial automation.
- Looking to make a career in the field of industrial automation : in particular related to AC drives programming.
- Only candidates residing in Western suburbs or otherwise near Mira Road will be considered.
Details of the Company :
SP Ultraflex Systems (P) Ltd is a two decade year old company which manufactures Flexible packaging and converting machines for the domestic and international markets.
The company specialises in Slitting rewinding machines and Inspection rewinding/ doctoring machines and is acknowledged as a market leader and trend setter in these areas.
The work environment comprises about 50 dedicated people working closely as a team with common aspirations to constantly effect improvements in products and customer support and thus retain its market leadership.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org