EMC Data Storage Systems Hiring Graduate Fresher as Interns 2012 in Bangalore IndiaAugust 9th, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Intern
Name of the Company : EMC Data Storage Systems (India) Private Limited.
Job Location : Bangalore , Karnataka
Experience: 0 to 1 yrs
- A motivated, well rounded user experience intern to be part of the RSA User Experience Design team in Bangalore.
- A basic understanding of the User Experience and Design discipline and related areas is desired.
- Knowledge of various development methodologies (like waterfall, scrum, etc.) is desired.
- Conceptual knowledge of user experience deliverables and activities like personas, scenarios, wireframes, usability requirements, and brainstorming sessions.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Knowledge of products such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Director, and other professional design tools is desired. Additionally Wireframing/Concept Definition tools such as Visio, Axure, Microsoft PowerPoint, etc., and project management tools like MS Project, Version One, etc., is preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be passionate about improving software usability and optimizing the customer experience.
- Must be a self-starter who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
Job Details :
- The selected intern will have the opportunity to work on various projects to aid the UX team, from participating in initial design, user research and usability testing, as well as interaction design, prototyping and other UX Strategy initiatives and activities.
- The intern will collaborate with user experience designers on our global team and engineering teams to create, verify, implement and maintain interaction designs. Creating ideas should be as much a part of your UX craft as refining and documenting them.
Details of the Company :
EMC Corporation is the world leader in products, services, and solutions for information storage and management.
We help customers of all sizes manage their growing information from the time of its creation to its archival and eventual disposal through information lifecycle management. EMC information infrastructure solutions are the foundation of this mission. An EMC information infrastructure unifies networked storage technologies, storage platforms, software, and services to help organizations better and more cost-effectively manage, protect, and share information.
EMC’s vision is to create the ultimate information lifecycle management company and help customers in getting the maximum value from their information at the lowest total cost, at every point in the information lifecycle. With 2005 revenues of $9.66 billion, and approximately 26,500 employees worldwide, EMC is the world leader in products, services, and solutions for information storage and management. EMC Software Group (ESG) is among the 10 largest software companies in the world.
For details click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Graduate-Intern-EMC-Data-Storage-Systems-India-Private-Limited–Bengaluru-Bangalore-0-to-1-070812900492?xz=10_0_5&xo=&xp=23&xid=134436099820103200&qp=&id=&f=-070812900492