Emerson-AutoCad Design Engineer Job Openings PuneOctober 17th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Cad Designer-Solidedge, AutoCad
No of Openings : 2
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Qualification : Diploma – Mechanical
Job Location : Pune
Job Responsibilities :
- To support CAD work related to mechanical power transmission products like couplings, gearboxes, sheaves, bearings…
- Understand the requirements from customer specifications/project inputs and create General Arrangement (GA) and Part drawings
- Good analytical & learning ability
- Experience in AutoCAD 2D, Solid Edge 3D&2D, Microsoft office (Excel, Word)
- Good interpersonal skills and team work
- Knowledge of GD&T will be added advantage
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
About Company :
At Emerson we strongly believe that life lies in future…..in further pursuit of design excellence and effectiveness and as a tribute to Indian Engineering, Emerson Design Engineering Center, (EDEC) was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Emerson brings together Technology and Engineering to provide innovative solutions for its customers in a wide range of Industrial, Commercial, and Consumer Markets and Emerson’s strategy for growth focuses on core initiatives like: Technology, Leadership and Expanding Markets.
Emerson (NYSE: EMR) is a fortune 500 global company with presence in 150 countries, employee strength of 137,000 and revenues over $ 20.1 billion.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above