Emerson Mohali-Network Administration Job OpeningsAugust 3rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Messaging Adminstrator
No of Openings : 3
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Mohali
Must have experience in with Exchange 2003/2007, Windows 2003, Outlook 2003/2007, Blackberry Enterprise Server, LCS/OCS, and experience with monitoring systems, anti-virus & anti-spam solutions. Experience with System Center Operations Manager, SQL, and VMWare on any of the products listed previously is a plus. Effective oral and written communication skills.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide Exchange administrator support for hosted environment.
- Monitor and support for all messaging services in Exchange; Edge, CAS, HUB, Public Folder & Mailbox.
- Monitor and support for all messaging services in Office Communications services.
- Work with global customer base and ITSS support groups in diagnosing e-mail problems.
- Manage anti-virus software for all messaging servers by ensure pattern files are applied during shifts.
- Monitor all SMTP gateways globally.
- Provide Postini administrator support for customers.
- Provide Blackberry Enterprise Server administrator support for the enterprise.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with MS ActiveSync for wireless devices.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with Outlook 2003 & 2007 client interfaces.
- Communicate activities and operational issues to Operations Supervisor and/or Manager.
- Communicate activities and operational issues to customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
About Company :
At Emerson we strongly believe that life lies in future…..in further pursuit of design excellence and effectiveness and as a tribute to Indian Engineering, Emerson Design Engineering Center, (EDEC) was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Emerson (NYSE: EMR) is a fortune 500 global company with presence in 150 countries, employee strength of 137,000 and revenues over $ 20.1 billion.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above