Enercon Ahmedabad Walkin Interview For Civil Engineers Recruitment-18th September 2010September 13th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Trainee Er/ Asst. Engineer – Civil
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Civil,Diploma – Civil
Job Location : Rajkot Kutch
Job Responsibilities :
- Site Surveys, Soil Investigations, and layouts
- Foundation, Road construction and repairs.
- Executing all constructions activities.
- Familiar with external , internal plumbing & sanitary systems, water supply & sewage treatment, AC Installation, Electrical etc.
- Co-ordinate with the consultant , architects, follow up with contractors, suppliers etc.
- Prepare work Schedules, monitoring the progress, supervision of works and also prepare daily and weekly progress reports.
- Bill Certification and measurement
- Quantity Estimation & BOQ Preparation
- Road Construction experience is a MUST.
- He should be prepared for travelling throughout India. Position requires good academic career, high level of maturity, English Communication.
- Candidates should be ready for commitment of 3 years service agreement with a stipulated liquidity damage.
- Only B.E/Diploma candidates are invited & must follow the criteria mentioned above.
- Selected candidates will have to join at the earliest.
- Only MALE candidates can apply.
Walkin Date : 18th september 2010
Walkin Time : 09:00AM – 02:00PM.
Walkin Venue :
THALTEJ SATELLITE ROAD,
AHMEDABAD – 380 054.
Enercon (I) Ltd
Enercon Tower, A-9, Veera Industrial Estate,
Veera Desai Road, Andheri (West)
Near Bhagwati House / YashRaj Studios / Fun Cinemas
About Company :
ENERCON has a global slogan “ENERGY FOR THE WORLD”. The company launched its operations in India in the year 1994 and has so far installed around 2400 MW capacity of Wind Turbines in India. Enercon India Ltd. (EIL) is ISO-9001: 2000 & ISO-9001:2008 certified for manufacturing, installation and services facilities. It is supported with the latest design and development from its Principals; Enercon GmbH. To have seamless growth of business operations SAP system has been implemented for all major business functions. The company has four manufacturing units at Daman for different parts of Wind Energy Converter and concrete tower segment manufacturing facilities at Gujarat & Karnataka. With a proud team of around 4000 highly skilled Energites the company is poised to meet high market demand. Today wind energy is rated as the fastest growing source of power in the world, with an average growth exceeding the rate of 40% per annum over the last few years worldwide.