Enercon India Walkin Drive in Mumbai-27 March 2011- Diploma Engineer VacanciesMarch 14th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Diploma Electrical / Electronics / Civil engg Freshers Recruitment 2011 in enercon india – 14 March 2011
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Qualification : Diploma – Civil, Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication
Salary : Rupees 1,00,000 – 1,50,000
Job Location : All India Level
- First class diploma with min. 60% marks in Electrical / Electronics / Power & Civil– Engineering.
- Should have 0-2 years of experience in assembly, wiring, testing, commissioning, & maintenance of rectifiers, inverters, UPS, AC/DC drive, choppers, power generation, transmission and distribution equipments, PCB repairs & testing, LT/HT cabling, cable joining & termination, etc.
- Age: below 24 years
- Minimum Height : 165 cm.
- Minimum weight : 50 Kg
- Eye Sight : Maximum + / – 3
Job Details :
Selected candidates will be placed in Enercon Training Acadamy for 5 months, afterwards he will be place at particular site at All India Level.
Walkin Date : 27th March 2011 – SUNDAY
Walkin Time : 10 am to 12 pm
Walkin Venue :
Enercon India Ltd.
A -9, Veera Desai Industrial Estate
Veera Desai Marg, Near Bhagwati House & Yash Raj St
Andheri (w), Mumbai – 53
- No need to apply, if fulfilling the criteria can come directly for the interview along with bio data, certificates & a photo.
Selected candidates will have to appear for the final interview on very next day @ mumbai.
- Finally selected candidates will have to join within a week.
Enercon (I) Ltd
Enercon (India) Ltd, Enercon Tower,Plot No. A-9,
Veera Industrial Estate,Andheri West.
About Company :
The company launched its operations in India in the year 1994 and has so far installed around 2600 MW capacity of Wind Turbines in India. Enercon India Ltd. (EIL) is ISO-9001: 2000 & ISO-9001:2008 certified for manufacturing, installation and services facilities. It is supported with the latest design and development from its Principals; Enercon GmbH. To have seamless growth of business operations SAP system has been implemented for all major business functions. The company has four manufacturing units at Daman for different parts of Wind Energy Converter and concrete tower segment manufacturing facilities at Gujarat & Karnataka. With a proud team of around 4000 highly skilled Energites the company is poised to meet high market demand. Today wind energy is rated as the fastest growing source of power in the world, with an average growth exceeding the rate of 40% per annum over the last few years worldwide.
Website : http://www.enerconindia.net