Enercon is Conducting a Walkin Drive in Mumbai For MBA Finance Freshers Recruitment- 7th Aug 2011July 25th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Internal auditor
Number of Posts : 5
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – Finance
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore, Daman & Diu, Jaipur
Job Duties :
- Development of the audit work plan
- Timely execution of internal audits in accordance with the annual audit scope.
- Develop solutions to counter-system weaknesses and for business controls, risk assessment and quality controls.
- Anticipate business problems through the Audit process. Evaluate impact and recommend solutions.
- Prepare audit reports with analysis, appraisals, and recommendations and communication of findings.
- Follow up of the audit reports for compliance
- Develop good understanding of the operations of the company and participate in implementation of the changes in co-ordination with the departmental heads.
- Smart, Confident, Presentable, Excellent Communication skills.
- Basic understanding of Audit Function.
- Ready to travel.
- The positions are based at Daman, Bangalore & Jaipur respectively.
Interview Date : 7th August 2011
Interview Venue :
Enercon (I) Ltd
Enercon (India) Ltd, Enercon Tower,Plot No. A-9,
Veera Industrial Estate,Andheri West.
Details of the Organization :
ENERCON has a global slogan “ENERGY FOR THE WORLD”. The company launched its operations in India in the year 1994 and has so far installed around 2400 MW capacity of Wind Turbines in India. Enercon India Ltd. (EIL) is ISO-9001: 2000 & ISO-9001:2008 certified for manufacturing, installation and services facilities. It is supported with the latest design and development from its Principals; Enercon GmbH. To have seamless growth of business operations SAP system has been implemented for all major business functions. The company has four manufacturing units at Daman for different parts of Wind Energy Converter and concrete tower segment manufacturing facilities at Gujarat & Karnataka. With a proud team of around 4000 highly skilled Energites the company is poised to meet high market demand. Today wind energy is rated as the fastest growing source of power in the world, with an average growth exceeding the rate of 40% per annum over the last few years worldwide.