Engineering Freshers Government Jobs in Bangalore-KIOCL LtdDecember 30th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
KIOCL Ltd 2011 Recruitment of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science / Mining Class Engineering Freshers – 30th Dec 2010
(A Government of India Enterprise)
II Block, Koramangala,
Website : www.kioclltd.com
AN ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001 COMPANY
Job details :
KIOCL Limited, a Government of India Enterprise and 100% EOU, having its Pelletisation and Pig Iron Complex at Mangalore and Corporate Office at Bangalore, is looking for dynamic young engineers for the post of:
Job Position : Graduate Engineer Trainees
No of Posts : 32
(UR-12, OBC-13, SC-4,ST-3)
Scale of pay : Rs.8600-250-14600/-(E0)
Educational Qualification :
First Class Engineering degree in Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Civil/ Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science/ Mining discipline (Second Class for SC/ST candidates)
Age Limit : Below 27 years as on 31.12.2010
Eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer (Trainee) will be called for written test followed by personal interview. Selected candidates are required to execute a Service bond to serve the Company for a period of 5 years on successful completion of 18 months training as Graduate Engineer (Trainee).
General Conditions :
(1) Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
(2) Shall submit the application in the format appended with this advertisement, alongwith requisite enclosures clearly superscribing the post applied for and the advertisement number on the envelope.
(3) Age and qualification stipulated above should be as on 31.12.2010.
(4) CGPA, FCPI etc. wherever applicable should compulsorily be converted into percentage of marks as per the University/ Institution norms.
(5) Candidate must indicate the aggregate Degree marks (of all semesters/ years put together). Aggregate marks are to be calculated as shown below:
Total marks obtained in all semesters or years X 100 Maximum marks (cumulative of all semesters or years)
(6) Candidates employed in Government/Quasi Government/PSU should send their application through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of interview as and when called.
(7) The candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respect. In case, it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate doesn’t fulfill the eligibility criteria’s and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material/ fact(s), his/her candidature shall stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without notice.
(8) Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not automatically entail them to be called for Test/ Interview/Selection and appointment.
(9) Appearance of the short listed candidates in the interview is provisional and it does not entitle them for any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
Apply : Application in the prescribed format may be sent on or before 20th Jan 2011 to :
The Senior Manager (Personnel),
KIOCL Limited, II Block,
Koramangala, Bangalore – 560034
For Full Details Click : http://www.kioclltd.com/openings/GET-2010.pdf