Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2010-Management Trainees / Fresh Engineers VacanciesMay 12th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Engineers India Limited (EIL)
Advt. No. HRD/Rectt./Advt./2010-11/01
Engineers India Bhavan, 1,
Bhikaiji Cama Place,
New Delhi-110 066
ENGINEERS INDIA LIMITED, a premier engineering consultancy organization executing projects on conventional & Lump-Sum Turnkey basis in the fields of refineries, petrochemicals, pipelines, offshore, metallurgy, infrastructure, fertilizers, etc., is looking for young, energetic and ambitious professionals. The company offers excellent opportunities for growth & learning based on performance and potential in its various design and construction offices in India and abroad.
Job Details :
EIL has opportunities for the following
Designation : Management Trainees
No of Posts : 75
Qualification : BE/B. Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg.) with minimum 65% marks, only those candidates who have passed out in 2009 or passing oit in Mid 2010 are eligible to apply.
Age Limit : 25 years as on 01/07/2010
Selection by Written test and Interview
No of Posts: 22
Qualification : ME/ M.Tehc/ M.Sc. (Engg.) with minimum 65% marks both in B.Tech. and M.Tech. for only those candidate who are passing out in 2010
Age Limit : 27 years as on 01/07/2010
Selection by Interview
Stipend during Training : Rs.25000/- per month + Accommodation & Transport from hostel to place of work Or Rs.5000/- per month if accommodation & transport is not provided
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for Other n Backward Classes (OBC – non creamy layer) candidates.
- Upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities (PD) candidates is relaxable by 5 years.
- Persons with 40% or more Disabilities shall be eligible for reservation.
- Number of posts reserved for Persons with Disabilities = Five
- PD candidates in any of the three categories (Blindness or Low Vision; Hearing Impaired; and Locomoter disability or Cerebral Palsy) are eligible to apply.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for children / family members of those who died in the year 1984 riots subject to production of certificate from the competent authority.
- Reservation of posts for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer)/PD candidates will be as per Presidential directives.
- Reimbursement of to & fro 2nd Class rail fare by the shortest route to examination centre from the mailing address for appearing in the written test will be made to outstation SC/ST/PD candidates on production of journey tickets/ticket numbers.
STEP 1: Candidates belonging to General category and OBC category are required to pay examination fee of Rs.300/-in the form of Demand Draft (DD). The DD is non refundable and should be drawn in favour of “Engineers India Limited”, payable at New Delhi.
STEP 2: Applications should be made online in the format available on our website.
STEP 3: Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website.
STEP 4: Fill in the online form with all the relevant details along with the DD details.
STEP 5: After clicking on REGISTER, the applicants shall take a printout of the application and send the same after pasting photograph in the space allotted, along with the enclosures specified in the general instructions Sl.no 6, to the specified address given in the GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS.
Regd.Office: Engineers India Bhavan, 1, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110 066
For Full Details Click : http://recruitment.eil.co.in/hrdnew/mt/Online%20version%2010-11-01.pdf