Entry Level Job Opening as CA Trainee For Fresher- AhmedabadSeptember 21st, 2012 Posted by Shane
Job Position: Management Trainee CA
Number of Posts: 02
Name of the Company: Torrent Power
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
- Reconciliation of technical accounting balances. Co-ordination with various teams for reconciliation of issues and ensuring correct financial information.
- Analysis of variances from Balance sheet and Profit and Loss Account.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of inter-company imbalances and to take necessary steps to eliminate them.
- Preparation of internal control documentation and written procedure manuals.
- Finalization of Accounts.
- Familarization to Auditing – including Internal & External Management Audit.
- The Candidate should be a CA fresher (First Attempt Clearance) or with 01 years of experience should be well versed in accounting standards, cost accounting record and rules.
- The candidates with excellent communication skills and with sound basic knowledge of SAP would be preferred.
- He/ She should be strong in accounts and should have flair for learning and upgrading the skills regularly.
Details of the Company:
Torrent Power one of the largest integrated private sector power utilities in the country, is a part of the Rs.96 billion Torrent Group that has a strong presence in the power and pharma sectors. At present, it has a generation capacity of 1647.5 MW (1147.5 MW Gas based Sugen Plant, 400 MW Coal based Sabarmati Plant, 100 MW gas based Vatva plant). Torrent Group is now in the process of setting up two new CCPPs – DGEN Mega Power Project (approx. 1200 MW Combined Cycle Power Plant) in Dahej, near Bharuch in Gujarat and UNOSUGEN Power Project (382.5 MW Combined Cycle Power Plant) near Surat in Gujarat and Pipavav Power Project (2500 MW Coal-based Supercritical Power Plant). It also distributes power to around 2.5 million customers in the cities of Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar and Surat in Gujarat, Bhiwandi in Maharashtra and Agra in Uttar Pradesh.
Contact Number: 9227618456
Apply: Email your cv to email@example.com
Contact Person: Chirag Bhuria