Ericsson Gurgaon- Technical Writer Vacancies 2011January 29th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Opportunities For Technical Writers in Gurgaon – 29th Jan 2011
Job Position : Technical Writer
Name of the Organization : Ericsson
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Responsibility :
- The Technical Writer function is responsible for creation/update of all customer documentation and document library, for the product development unit.
- Create/Update customer documentation, document libraries and online Help.
- Create/Edit images and flowcharts using Adobe Photoshop, Visio etc.
- Perform peer review (editorial) for all documents delivered in a product release.
- Suggest usability improvements to local development teams.
- Able to handle multiple projects and perform independently or in a team environment.
- Graduate in any discipline, with good command on English.
- 1-4 years of relevant experience
- Should have previous experience of technical writing preferably in the Telecom/ Billing Domain.
- Excellent command of the English language and the ability to articulate complex technical concepts in clear concise and simple written form is required.
- MS Office, Standard document tools like Visio/PDF
- Good experience in writing and editing end user documents like User Manuals, Installation Guides, System Administrator Guides, Functional Description, etc.
- Sound Knowledge of Document Editors, such as MS-word.
- Familiarity with tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop & Visio.
- Exposure to tools such as Epic Editor, Snagit, Adobe Framemaker, Irfan View would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge regarding Agile methods would be given preference.
- Exceptional communication (English-verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- The ability to drive the necessary processes and standards to manage and produce quality documentation.
- Should be able to work with Logical/Analytical thinking ability and have the aptitude for problem solving and zeal for innovative solutions.
- Good attitude, interpersonal skills
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com