Ernst Young Bangalore-Finance Fresher OpeningDecember 30th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
B.Tech / MBA Finance Fresher Job Vacancy in Bangalore – 30th Dec 2010
Job Position : Structured Finance Executive
No of Opening : 1
Name of the Organization : Ernst Young
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization PG – MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Finance
- A Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of work experience or a Master’s degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Technology or a related financial field.
- 1 – 2 years of experience is preferred but not required.
- Must have PC proficiency, including MS Excel.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills for report writing, client presentations and interfacing with clients.
- Must be willing to work night shift on the role hired for.
- Must have effective project management and teamwork skills, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Job Details :
The Structured Finance Team provides CDO transaction services to many of the largest investment banks and asset managers in the securitization industry (U.S). Core services include Agreed Upon Procedure reports on distribution date including but not limited to recalculating priority of payments to securitized product investors using excel based cash flow model, due diligence and reviewing collateral portfolio composition. The various CDO asset classes the team works on includes but is not limited to Asset Backed Securities, Residential Mortgage Backed Securities, Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities, and Credit Default Swaps.
Job Responsibilities :
- Multi task and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Analyze and work on complex Excel Cash Flow and Collateral Models.
- Ability to pay attention to details while maintaining a holistic view on the complete process. This includes ability to read and understand legal documents such as indentures, CDS confirms and translate those into excel models.
- To be able to reverse engineer excel models and trouble shoot problems or issues in the excel models and take corrective actions as required.
- Articulate issues and problems and communicate clearly to the client and onshore senior analysts both verbally and in a written medium.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members as part of the team. Being an effective team player.
- Maintain the integrity amongst the team members.
- Perform ad-hoc research on structured products and other technical development requests (for ex. in excel VBA) as required.
About Company :
Ernst & Young’s Global Shared Services is a global initiative that provides a broad array of services across the globe. Services include U.S & U.K taxes, Global Finance, Accounting and Reporting, Transfer Pricing, and much more. Ernst & Young GSS is one of the most admired international professional service firms and it invites bright candidates with a promise to provide them opportunities to grow and succeed.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com