Ernst & Young Bangalore-Openings For Tax AnalystOctober 18th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Tax Analyst
No of Openings : 25
Name of the organization : Ernst & Young
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Salary : Rupees 1,75,000 – 2,25,000
Qualification : B.B.A,B.Com,B.Sc – Maths, M.Com,M.Sc – Maths,MBA/PGDM
- A bachelor’s degree or a post graduate in a related field
- General knowledge or coursework in tax laws
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- A commitment to learning
- PC proficiency, including MS Office
Job Responsibilities :
- The main objective of the role is to develop collaborative relationships with our clients and internal colleagues by analyzing information to ensure accurate, quality US and UK tax returns for assignees.
- Contributing to client satisfaction by proving timely and effective responses to client needs and concerns.
- Developing and delivering quality and timely services and work products.
- Demonstrating an understating of basic tax concepts and proactively increases tax knowledge through client assignments and current tax developments.
- Analyzing information to ensure accurate, quality US and UK tax returns for assignees.
- Preparing international assignment related calculations such as tax cost projections, tax equalization calculations, hypothetical tax calculations, etc.
- Researching tax theory and positions, and applying them to specific client needs.
- Developing collaborative relationships with our clients and internal colleagues.
- Developing client service, engagement and financial management skills.
- Assisting Partners/Senior Managers/Managers on special projects, as requested.
- Exercising a high degree of independent judgment and discretion in providing tax services.
About Company :
We are in the business of delivering seamless, consistent, high-quality professional services worldwide. We have 130,000 individuals across 140 countries, with an array of talents, who deliver these services daily.
United by the belief that every person, organization and community needs help to achieve their potential, we strive to use our talents to make a real difference to each other, to our clients and to the communities in which we work and live.
Whether your career lies in assurance, tax, transaction, advisory or core business services, you will be joining an organization where you count as an individual and everything you need for professional and personal success is already in place.
Ernst & Young operates from 8 cities* in India (www.ey.com/india) with a work force of over 2400 people, who work towards the firm’s vision of being the trusted business advisor that contributes most to the success of people and clients. Global Tax Advisory Services, Risk and Business Solutions and Transaction Advisory Services are the core services offered by the firm in India.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above