Ernst & Young Delhi-Fresher Job Openings-IT Controls AnalystAugust 24th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job position : IT Controls Analyst
No of Openings : 10
Name of the Organization : Ernst & Young
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Delhi/NCR
Qualification : B.Sc – Computers,BCA
- Bachelors in Science (Comp Science / IT) or Bachelors in Computer Applications
- Have effective communication skills – both in written and spoken English.
- Be proficient in MS Word/PowerPoint/Excel
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with engagement teams to perform the prescribed control testing activities.
- Communicate effectively with the global engagement teams and adhere to service level agreements and deadlines
- Deliver high quality of service by understanding expectations, applying learning from training and orientation, performing self review of work and timely escalation of issues, if required.
- Diligently perform tasks and responsibilities in the best interests of the organisation, and conduct yourself in a manner befitting a global Ernst & Young professional.
- Understand EY Tools – GAMx, GRC, EY Mercury, etc., and use these tools as required.
We are in the business of delivering seamless, consistent, high-quality professional services worldwide. We have 130,000 individuals across 140 countries, with an array of talents, who deliver these services daily.
United by the belief that every person, organization and community needs help to achieve their potential, we strive to use our talents to make a real difference to each other, to our clients and to the communities in which we work and live.
Whether your career lies in assurance, tax, transaction, advisory or core business services, you will be joining an organization where you count as an individual and everything you need for professional and personal success is already in place.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above