ERP / CRM Freshers Jobs- PWC KolkataFebruary 17th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
PWC Kolkata B.Tech Computers Freshers recruitment – 17th Feb 2011
Job Position : Risk & Control Solutions – Fresher
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
Job Location : Kolkata
Job Details :
- Level Associates
- Line of Service Assurance
Job Responsibilities :
- IT General Controls (ITGC) Reviews
- Automated Controls Testing and Application Reviews
- ERP and Supply Chain Security and Controls Review
- Threat & Vulnerability Analysis (including Operating System & Database reviews)
- Segregation of Duties Controls Reviews (using PwC Tools)
- Third Party Assurance (TPA) and other attestation engagements
- BCP / DRP Assessment and Development Programs
- Analytics / CAATs
- IT Security & Governance Reviews
- Due Diligence on Systems and Controls
- Network and System Security Assessments
- Web Application Security Assessments
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business Administration/ Computer Science/Engineering/ Information Science / Management Information Systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting and general auditing concepts
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT General Controls (ITGC) and other Assurance and Advisory Methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Enterprise Applications e.g SAP, PeopleSoft, J.D. Edwards, Oracle Financials and underlying / supporting IT Infrastructure (including Operating Systems and Databases etc.).
- Prior experience with a Big Four Organization is preferable.
About company :
PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Center (Kolkata) Private Limited (PwC SDC) is a global initiative that provides a broad array of services across the globe. There is a strong need for localised services propelled by external drivers like globalisation and client changes to business models. To meet this demand and simultaneously leverage the scale and footprint of our global network, the PwC SDC was formed. The PwC SDC is a joint-venture based in India of members of the PricewaterhouseCoopers network and will work as a critical component of the scale and capabilities of our global service offerings.
The PwC SDC offers a broad range of careers, requiring different sets of skills, capabilities and talent which may allow you to work on multiple business areas, servicing multiple territories within the network. You will have exposure to the extensive experience and professional knowledge of PwC while defining the way PwC will operate in this new venture. You will get to define your career.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above