Eureka Forbes Chennai- MBA HR Fresher Recruitment Walkin Drive on 9/10 June 2011June 8th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : HR Exec
Number of Posts : 1
Name of the Organization : Eureka Forbes Ltd
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Chennai , Tamil Nadu
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
- Initiative, creative and outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Good presentation skills.
- Strong organizing skills; ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines; attention to detail.
- Knowledge in tele-calling, cold calling, marketing
- High regard for confidentiality of information.
- Proficient in excel, word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge local sources – private, government, NGO etc
- Ability to travel as required
- Self driven and motivated / Strong team player.
Job Duties :
- Timely understanding of current and future manpower needs and constantly explore & identify various sources and
implements improvements to staffing processes.
- Develops and maintain contacts with schools/colleges, alumni groups, diversity groups and other public organizations to find and attract potential applicants.
- Identify candidates through cold calling, lead generation, internet recruiting and referrals
- Develops networks with external sources to continually improve sourcing strategies and capabilities.
- Coordinates with agencies, participation in, sets up display, and works at job fairs.
- Coordinates all communications with applicants, including interview scheduling, employment information, etc.
- Develop, recommend and implement creative recruitment techniques to attract qualified candidates.
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data and share the feedback with Divisional Manager, Area HR for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Assist in conducting new employee orientation
- Performs/coordinates reference and background checks on applicants.
- Serve as EFL ambassador in reaching out candidates and institutions.
- Ensure and maintain database of potential candidates
- Effectively promote internal recruitment programs to get the best results
- Provide reporting and regular status updates to the Divisional Manager and Area Head.
Interview Dates : 9th & 10th June 2011
Interview Address :
No88, Anmol Palani Building,
C.N. Chetty road
Details of the Organization :
Rs. 10 billion multi-product, multi-channel corporation – part of the Shapoorji Pallonji Group
Over 9,000 employees
Leaders in domestic and industrial Water Purification Systems, Vacuum Cleaners, Air Purifiers & Security Solutions
Pioneers in Direct selling – Asia’s Largest Direct Sales Organisation
7,000 strong Direct Sales Force touches 1.50 million Indian homes, adding 1,500 customers daily
Customer family now numbers over 6 million – enduring relationships as ‘Friends For Life’
Operations in over 131 cities & 398 towns across India.
Expanded channels that reach out to customers to include
A 10,000 strong dealer sales network
A 58 distributor strong Institutional Sales Network