Everest Industries Limited New Delhi Walkin 5/6 June 2010-Sales Engineer JobsMay 25th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Everest Industries Limited, an IS/ISO 9001:2000 company has an established presence over 74 years with 05 manufacturing plants and wide dealers/distribution network all over India. In addition to manufacturing of Fiber cemented products, the Everest Industries Limited is also in the business of designing, manufacturing and erection of Pre-engineered Building solutions The Company offers an attractive package and provides challenging work environment with ample opportunities for career growth and Job satisfaction
Walkin Date : 5th & 6th June 2010
Job Position : Sales Engineers
No of Openings : 10
Experience 1 – 6 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E.,MBA/PGDM
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore, Chennai
Genesis A-32, NCIE Mathura Road
NEW DELHI,Delhi,India 110001
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com.
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
- should be BE\BTECH from Civil – Mechanical ,MBA will be prefered,experience in selling of steel, peb products, building products,capital goods, heavy machinery with knoweledge of dealing with architect and consultant
- 1-15 years of experience in sales and marketing of building materials / Institutional products. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in selling of Pre- Engineered Buildings.
Job Responsibilities :
- Selling Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings.
- Formulating marketing policies and strategies,
- Product presentation and routine follow up with projects and institutions i.e end clients
- Detailed technical presentations & discussions with the customers, preparing proposals, cost estimations and quotations.
- Regular relationship development with Architects , Consultant, Engineers, Designers and customers
- Networking with Stockists/Associates and Dealers
- Identification of new business opportunities, segments or applications to augment sales.
- Exposure in conducting Market research/surveys.
- Responsibility for enhancing and building on the market shares.
- Candidates with such experience can contact Arpana.