Everest Industries Limited Roorkee- Civil / Mechanical Engineer VacancyMarch 17th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Mechanical Jobs 2011 in Roorkee at Everest Industries – 17 March 2011
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Civil, Mechanical
M.Tech – Civil, Mechanical
Salary : Rupees 2,00,000 – 4,00,000
Job Location : Roorkee
Job Responsibilities :
- Analysis, Designing and detailing of Steel Structures (PEB).
- Preparation of complete output documents/Drawings, design reports.
- Examining, checking, modifications to existing drawings and enhancements in designs based on feedback
- Preparation of bill of quantities, material reports, Estimates
- Structure detailing.
- Regular relationship development and feedback with team of manufacturing, Architects, Projects Engineers, Designers and customers
- Structural Design Engineers with 1-3 years of experience in designing steel structures (PEB) for industrial and commercial buildings. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in designing Pre- Engineered Steel Buildings.
- Expert level knowledge of design software such as Staad-Pro, MBS and Auto-Cad etc
- Should be conversant with IS Building design codes such as IS:875, IS:1893, IS:800, IS:801 etc.
- Knowledge of American codes for Metal building design shall be an added advantage.
- Should have good knowledge of detailed fabrication drawing.
Everest Industries Limited
Genesis A-32, NCIE Mathura Road
NEW DELHI,Delhi,India 110001
About Company :
Everest Industries Limited, an IS/ISO 9001:2000 company has an established presence over 76 years with 05 manufacturing plants and wide dealers/distribution network all over India. In addition to manufacturing of Fiber cemented products, the Everest Industries Limited is also in the business of designing, manufacturing and erection of Pre-engineered Building solutions .
Website : http://www.everestind.com/
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above