Female HR Fresher Job Opening in Bangalore- Accor HospitalityMay 5th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : HR Executive (Only Female)
Number of Post : 1
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Qualification : B.Com – Commerce,BHM – Hotel Management
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Assist the Human Resources Manager to develop an annual and long-term Human Resources plan that identifies the organizations Human Resources agenda as a component of the organizations overall Strategic Plan.
- Identify Human Resources strategies and program requirements needed to maintain a progressive work culture in support of effective recruitment, development, and retention of the employees.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of Ibis-Novotel Bengaluru Techpark to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all the departments.
- Respond to queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that the team has been trained for all safety provisions.
- Ensure that all personnel are kept well informed of department’s objectives and policies.
- Motivate and develop team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Pro active in approach and hands on experience in hotel industry an added advantage
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
Email subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
Details of the Company :
Accor is a major global group and the European leader in hotels. Accor operates in nearly 100 countries with 150,000 employees, and has over 40 years of expertise in the hospitality businesses. Accorâ€™s plan for the growth of its network in India is to ensure that the sub continent remains at the forefront of the company’s expansion plans. We currently operate eight hotels throughout India and further 90 hotels are committed to development in 15 cities throughout India till 2015. From budget to luxury, all over the world Accor hotels’ brands are constantly reinventing their concept to satisfy the needs and expectations of business and leisure customers alike. The Group’s hotel operations include about 15 complementary brands – from luxury to budget that are recognized and appreciated around the world for their service quality including Sofitel, Pullman, Novotel, , Mercure, ibis, andFormulahotels.
Ibis-Novotel Bengaluru Techpark Scheduled to open later this year, the 547 room Ibis-Novotel hotel combo (consisting of a 215 rooms Novotel and a 332 rooms Ibis), will be the ideal choice for business and leisure travellers in Bangalore. This hotel combo is designed to provide complete solution to the guests and cater to every need of a discerned traveller.
Website : http://www.novotel.com