Finance Officer Vacancies at Bangalore-Lincoln HeliosMarch 18th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Officer – Finance
Name of the Organisation : Lincoln Helios (India) Ltd
About Company :
Lincoln Helios (India) ltd., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lincoln GmbH & Co. Kg, Germany, we are the market leaders in the field of Centralised Lubrication Systems in India.
We have successfully catered to the lubrication requirements of the major industries in India viz. Steel, Cement, Power, Mining, Earth moving, Sugar, Tyre, Glass, Paper, Food & Beverages, Automobiles etc., for more than a decade.
We are backed by the technical expertise of Lincoln GmbH & Co. Kg, the largest and most successful company in grease lubrication and pumping products worldwide.
The company possesses largest trained technical manpower in the industry to offer solutions from concept to commissioning which includes engineering, manufacturing, testing, erection and post-sales service support.
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Work place : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Qualification : B.Com, M.Com
- Dynamic personality and result orientation.
- Good knowledge of PF, ESI, Income Tax, TDS and other statutory compliances.
- Excellent networking with government departments, Tax Consultants, Outsourcing Agencies etc.
- Good grasping and analytical skills.
- Drive and willingness for innovation.
- Able to work independently along with the team.
- Ability to handle internal and external audits.
Job Responsibilities :
- Wage and salary administration.
- Monthly variance report in payroll and headcount reconciliation.
- PF, ESI, PT and Income Tax compliances.
- Collection of receivables and C forms.
- Statutory and tax audit.
- Preparation and generation of MIS reports.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com