FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING JOB HYD-NOVARTISFebruary 15th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Job Position : Financial Analyst
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Work Place : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the creation, validation, quality control and distribution of defined management reports to all recipient Countries, Regions and Global, in the timelines, quality standards and consistency defined by the processes of the project
- Responsible for the production & distribution of reports defined for the entities covered in the scope, ensuring compliance with agreed SLAs, output quality & defined conventions / standards
Responsible to initiate & execute process improvements and automation of reports, to eliminate manual effort and waste
Responsible for analyzing reports and highlighting or flagging off unusual numbers or trends, which are likely to have significant impact on management decisions
Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures for report production & distribution is documented and updated, clearly explaining exception handling and troubleshooting.
- M Com with minimum 4 years work experience / CA with 1 – 2 years work experience
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to present financial data to regional & global officers.
- Experience in accounting with exposure to closing & reporting within a multinational environment
- Understanding of ERPs preferably SAP, and the underlying sub-systems