Financial Analyst Freshers Job- Capita India MumbaiSeptember 30th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Analyst – Financial Accounting
Name of the Company : Capita India Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Mumbai , Maharashtra
Job Duties :
- Assist in Month end reporting. Reporting includes Actual performance for the month, cost analysis and variance explanation, Head-count analysis, maintaining a rolling forecast and Cash flow.
- Assist in preparation of process wise profitability statement across business/Locations
- Assist in preparation of Annual Business Plan after collating all the functional budgets and keeping track of all the actual spend vis a vis the approved budget spends
- Preparation of various reports to analyze the financials of the Company:
- Monthly preparation of the Dashboard/Flash with detailed explanation of all variance
- Managing Accounts receivable on monthly basis which includes: ( Relevant for Revenue related profile only)
- Coordinating with Operations team for Inputs
- Compiling inputs for Invoice preparation
- Posting invoice entries in the system
- Resolving clients queries
- Maintain customer master, Revenue rate master
- Debtors analysis
Details of the Company :
Capita India is the Indian operation of the Capita Group Plc, the UK’s biggest business process outsourcing company. Following the acquisition of PPMS (Mature Life& Pensions) from the Prudential Group in 2008, Capita now has more than 3,000 staff in four sites across India, including Andheri, Vikhroli, Thane and Pune. These sites support a number of Capita Group clients including mutual funds, life and pensions and insurance companies, other financial services companies and government services. The Capita Group Plc is the UK’s leading provider of integrated professional support service solutions. The Group’s service capabilities encompass customer services, financial services, human resource services, software services, systems and strategic support and property services delivered to both public sector and private organisations. With over 32,200 employees at more than 300 offices across the UK, Ireland and India, Capita is quoted on the London Stock Exchange (CPI.L), and is a constituent of the FTSE100 with revenues for 2007 of £2,073 million.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com