FINANCIAL ANALYST JOBS DELHI-AMERICAN EXPRESSAugust 29th, 2009 Posted by VFreshers
Financial Analyst job opening in American Express India Delhi
Job Title : Financial Analyst
About Company :
American Express is a world leader in payment services catering to businesses like credit cards, corporate travel and travelers cheques founded in 1850. Featuring in Fortune’s top 50 most admired companies; it has approximately 70,000 employees across 130 countries it operates in.
For more than 150 years, American Express has worked to create a singular brand that stands for world-class service and personal recognition of our customers.
American Express India Pvt. Ltd. is headquartered in Gurgaon and has its presence in cities across the country with 6000+ employees. It is amongst the Top 10 Great Place to Work in India and houses operations of service excellence, financial reporting and high end analytics out of the best in class facilities in Gurgaon.
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Delhi
Education: B.B.A – Management,B.Com
Job Description :
- The incumbent shall be responsible for research and clearance of reconciliation’s by passing entries.
- The incumbent will be expected to quickly gain detailed understanding of inputs, processes, controls, flows, metrics, risks, SLA and outputs of the process area.
- The incumbent will be required to participate in standardization and continuous improvement initiatives as well as other business partner initiatives.
- The incumbent would be required to consistently understand and exceed customers requirements whilst ensuring effective teamwork at all times.
- The incumbent should be able to maintain high accuracy and productivity standards. •The incumbent shall support various initiatives / projects for the area .
- The incumbent shall ensure that all deadlines are continually met and adequate controls are maintained over the processes handled by the team
- The incumbent shall ensure compliance with the prevailing policies and procedures besides contractual and regulatory requirements as applicable
- The incumbent shall be required, among other things, to maintain close contact with customer / business partners, Technologies and other interface groups
- B.Com / or specialisation in Commerce stream with 0-2 years of experience.
- Must have good system skills viz. MS Access, Excel and main frame system.
- Must have good communication, interpersonal skills and be an effective team player
- Must have sound analytical skills.
- Must have sound written / oral communication skills.
Company Name: American Express ( India ) Pvt. Ltd.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICKHERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above