Flextronics Technologies Chennai Walkin Interview on 11 June 2011- Automobile / Mechanical Engineering Fresher JobsJune 10th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Number of Posts : 50
Name of the Organization : 50
Name of the Organization : Flextronics Technologies(I) Pvt Ltd
Experience: 0 Years / Fresher
Job Location: Chennai , Tamil Nadu
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Automobile, Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication, Mechanical, Production/Industrial
Job Duties :
- Timely issuance of POs to Vendors & co-ordination for payment
- Placing the purchase order and follow up the same
- Coordinating with vendors for actual delivery status of materia
- On time completion of Open PO Report and Shortage Report
- To meet or exceed desired service levels and inventory targets as defined for the products assigned
- To efficiently and accurately execute core procurement processes for assigned products
- Coordinate with Internal Business Partner (requestor) and Supplier for Purchase Order Changes.
- Experienced of E-Tools such as Smart Buy, e RFQ
- Sourcing and Developing suppliers for new projects
- Managing supplier’s database
- To identify, recommend, and implement operational efficiencies to drive continuous improvement in the execution of procurement processes
- Perform root cause analysis to expedite the resolution of service issues.
- Prepare Customized reports for analyzing and incorporating improvements in processes.
Interview Date : 11th June 2011
Interview Time : 9.00 a.m to 1.00 p.m
Interview Address :
Flextronics Technologies Pvt. Ltd
6th Floor, Campus 2,
RMZ Millenia Business Park,
No.143, Dr.MGR Road,
Chennai – 96
Landmark – Near to Life Line Hospital & Cognizant Building.
Details of the Organization :
Flextronics, Headquartered in Singapore, Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider.We offer world-class design, engineering and manufacturing services to automotive, computing, consumer digital, industrial, infrastructure, medical, and mobile OEM customers.Flextronic’s global presence provides design and engineering solutions that are combined with core electronics manufacturing and logistics services, and vertically integrated with components technologies, to optimize customer operations by lowering costs and reducing time to market.
Flextronics Global Shared Service Center in Chennai is a Knowledge Process Outsourcing wing, which aims to centralize the management of knowledge/ transaction-based functions across five verticals – Finance, Information Technology, Global Procurement, Manufacturing and Human Resources.