Flipkart Walkin Interviews in Bangalore – 3/4 March 2015March 3rd, 2015 Posted by VFreshers
Flipkart Recruits Graduate Freshers as Associate / Senior Associate in Bangalore – March 2015
Job Title : Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Name of Company : Flipkart
No of Posts : 50
Experience Required : 0 – 1 yrs
Location of Job : Bengaluru/Bangalore
- Manage seller inquiries and provide end to end resolution
- Responding to Seller Queries through calls and addressing their issues on calls / mails.
- Acting as a primary interface for sellers and provide service on their inquiries
- Handling inquiries and reporting to Concerned Authorities.
- Good verbal Communication Skill in English & Hindi
- Confident with ability to multi task
- Team player
- Resolving problem quickly
- Being thorough and analytical and Technical skill.
- Any Graduate, Diploma
Please Carry a Copy of your Updated Resume.
Walkin Dates : 3rd March to 4th March,2015
Walkin Time : 10 AM to 2 PM
Walkin Venue :
FLIPKART internet Private Limited,
Esteem Asrani, Plot No: 3K,
Kormangala industrial layout
Sarjapur Road, Bangalore
Description of Company :
Flipkart.com is India’s leading e-commerce marketplace offering over 20 million products cross 70+ categories including Books, Media, Consumer Electronics and Lifestyle.
We are known for our path-breaking services like Cash on Delivery, and a 30-day replacement policy. We are the only online player offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee (50 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities) at scale. Our annual subscription service, Flipkart First, is the first of its kind in the country.
Launched in October 2007, we have become the preferred online marketplace for leading Indian and international brands. We are exclusive partners for local artisans and manufacturers, having tied up with the likes of FISME and NCDPD.
Flipkart, currently 20000 people strong, has 26 million registered users clocking over 8 million daily visits. Our technology has enabled us to deliver 5 million shipments per month – and this number’s only growing.