Food & Beverage Attendant Careers in India HyderabadMay 5th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
The 305 bedroom Novotel Hyderabad Airport opened in October 2008 and is the only hotel at the new Hyderabad International Airport. Fresh and Contemporary, the hotel F&B outlets include The Square – All Day Dining and “Haldi” our signature Indian Restaurant. Other facilities include Premier Floor and Lounge, 2 Bars, 7,000sqft 24hr “In Balance Fitness”, dedicated Crew Lounge and a Spa. Conference facilities include 2 Ballrooms (450 pax each),7 boardrooms and outdoor lawns for up to 3000 guests.
Job Position : Food & Beverage Attendant
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Work Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure to provide proficient and professional Food & Beverage service to the guests by meeting and also exceeding their expectations.
- Welcome the guests by greeting them as per the standards
- Responsible for set up of all operating equipments and ensure to inspect linen, and condiments before the service.
- Ensure to be familiar with all dishes on the menu.
- Ensure clearance of all soiled chinaware, glassware, silverware from the guest table and re-set the table for the next arrival
- In the absence of the Food & Beverage Supervisor ensure to take guest orders, advice guests on specials menu options.
- Ensure to be familiar with the property lay out, fire exits and elevator locations
Diploma in Hotel management with minimum 1 year experience in F&B department.
First India Place 3rd Floor, Block – A Sushant
Lok – I, MG Road
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com