Food Corporation Of India South Zone Vacancies Nov 2010-Asst Grade II Hindi/ Hindi TypistNovember 9th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Food Corporation of India (FCI)
South Zonal Office, 3, Haddows Road, Chennai – 600006
Recruitment for filling up th Hindi posts
The FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA, one of the largest Central Government Public Sector undertakings dealing with Food Grains Management and Allied activities wishes to induct in its different Category III Hindi Posts, personnel for manning posts in the
District/Regional/Zonal establishments in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu Regions. Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, experience and age etc. for the disciplines indicated below
Job Details :
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals who fulfill the prescribed qualification, experience and age
etc. for the following posts :
Job Position : Assistant Grade II (Hindi)
No of Posts : 17
(i) Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject
(ii) Proficiency in English
(iii) One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
Desirable : Post Graduate qualification in Hindi.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9390-55530
Age Linit (as on 01.08.2010) : 28 years
Job position : Hindi Typist
No of Posts : 03
(i) Graduation or equivalent
(ii) 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing
(iii) Preference will be given to the candidates knowing by-lingual typing (English and Hindi) and Computer Knowledge.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-22940
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2010) : 25 years
Process of Selection : Selection process consists of written test only. The venue and schedule of written test will
be intimated to individual applicants along with the admit card. The same will also be uploaded on the website link http://specialtest.in/fci. The written test shall consist of two sections General Aptitude Questions in English and Hindi Language questions be conducted in English. Subject specialization questions will, however, be in Hindi. On
qualifying the Written Test, short-listed candidates will be called for document verification to confirm their eligibility for the post applied for. Candidates for the post of Typist(Hindi) will have to take typing test in Hindi. This will be of qualifying nature only. Based on the merit obtained by them in the written test/typing test a panel of selected candidates
would be formed from amongst those found eligible after document verification.
Date of Written Exam : 28/11/2010.
How to Apply :
1. Examination fee for applying is Rs.300/-. Candidate should remit Rs 300/- by Demand Draft drawn in favor of Food Corporation of India, payable at Chennai.
2. Application fee is not required for SC, ST and PH candidates.
3. Application can be submitted by a candidate only once and against only one of the posts, which means candidate has only ONE choice of selection of ONE of the posts offered. Hence, candidates should apply for the post, most suiting to his/her Qualifications, Experience etc.
4. Application can be made in online mode only. The candidates who apply online have to fill all the details online, then take print out of filled form, affix photo & put signatures at designated places & then send the form along with demand draft & photocopies of certificates to the post box number, as mentioned therein.
5. The online application window can be accessed at http://specialtest.in/fci for a period of 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
For Full Details Visit : http://specialtest.in/fci/SouthHindi/ , a link to apply online is also provided here.