Forex Officer Job Vacancy-Enercon MumbaiFebruary 17th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
ENERCON has a global slogan “ENERGY FOR THE WORLD”. The company launched its operations in India in the year 1994 and has so far installed around 2000 MW capacity of Wind Turbines in India.
Enercon India Ltd. (EIL) is ISO-9001: 2000 certified for manufacturing, installation and services facilities. It is supported with the latest design and development from its Principals; Enercon GmbH. To have seamless growth of business operations SAP system has been implemented for all major business functions. The company has four manufacturing units at Daman for different parts of Wind Energy Converter and concrete tower segment manufacturing facilities at Gujarat & Karnataka.
Job Position : Forex-Officer / Executive
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Qualification : CA,MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Work Place : Mumbai
Job Responsbilities :
- Forex MIS updation
- Daily reporting requirements
- Back office transactions for both forex and commodity traders / hedging.
- Handling and managing foreign exchange risk management activities
- CA / MBA / CFA with exposure of forex and market related activity.
- Experience in commodity (metals) will be preffered.
- Should be well versed with techniques like hedging, Forward booking.
Enercon (India) Ltd, Enercon Tower,Plot No. A-9,
Veera Industrial Estate,Andheri West.
Website : http://www.enerconindia.ne
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above