Fortis Hospitals Bangalore-Resident Medical Officer VacanciesJuly 28th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Fortis Hospitals are the leaders in healthcare in India having a chain of super-speciality hospitals spread across all major cities in India
Job Position : Resident Medical Officer
No of Openings : 5
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Qualification :MBBS – Medicine
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- To attend any new patient (admission) immediately.
- To take a proper history of the patient (If he is in a position to give it on his own) or from his relative.
- Examine the patient.
- Check any previous records, if available.
- Charts down all the details in the history sheet.
- Let the point or his relative go through all the details and take his signature on the history sheet.
- Inform the respective consultant about the admission follow his orders.
- Instruct the nursing staff about the necessary orders to be carried out.
- If there’s a transfer in-patient from the ICU. Read the transfer summary carefully. See the point and examine him thoroughly.
- Inform the respective consultants and carry out their orders. Inform the nursing staff if any changes.
- To take rounds and examine individual patients. Inform the respective consultant/ Registrars if any new findings.
- To enter the details of each and every patient in the ward module.
- Attend rounds with the respective consultants and carry out the necessary changes in the order. Enter them in the treatment sheet. Inform the nursing staff on duty about the same.
- To follow up with all the investigations to be seen and trace their results. Inform the Registrar/ consultant. Note down investigation results in the investigation sheet.
- To enter the treatment sheets for the following day. Cross check the same for the dosages of the medications. Confirm the investigations to be sending on the following day (As a cost of each and every investigation is very high). To take special precautions for any special investigations.
Candidate should be minimum MBBS graduate, Preferably from nearby area.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above