French Language Analyst Jobs in India Delhi/NCR-Gerson Lehrman GroupJanuary 20th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Gerson Lehrman Group India Job Openings For French Expert – 20th Jan 2011
Job Position : Analyst – French
Name of the Organization : Gerson Lehrman Group India Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Job Location: Delhi/NCR
- Graduate / Post Graduate with zero to four years of experience
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.)
- Good command over English language and Language fluency in French language
- General knowledge of European & Asian cultures, awareness of European & Asian business practices;
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion for sales and conversation, including experience with phone sales
- Interest in building an Internet-driven business
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Utilize superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth, and lead others to do the same
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
Job Details :
Analysts develop and grow the European and Asian GLG Councils. The Analyst role is an exciting position with opportunities to work closely with business and investment leaders that are driving industry throughout the world. The Analyst will work closely with client facing staff on custom client projects and strategic recruiting efforts designed to quickly put GLG Clients in touch with relevant key opinion leaders and senior level industry executives.
Job Responsibilities :
- Quickly and efficiently identify and establish consulting relationships with EMEA and Asia-based professionals and experts best suited to participate in our highest priority client inquiries through telephone marketing and email;
- Grow the European and Asian GLG Councils by recruiting key opinion leaders on a strategic/tactical mode, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade and business associations, referrals and other relationships;
- Interview prospective industry leaders as needed and capture critical data in GLG’s extensive profile management systems;
- Consult with client-facing Research Managers to gauge clients’ needs and fulfill time-sensitive research requests for GLG clients by analyzing client inquiries and identifying and qualifying primary populations;
- Understand clients’ research workflows and objectives, and thereby support client-facing colleagues in growing GLG client relationships by utilization of best practices when dealing with prospective and current industry experts;
- Develop a working knowledge of GLG’s core industry coverage to improve project and product service quality. Develop awareness of broader industry trends/dynamics relevant to expert recruitment and client servicing;
- Execute on higher-level premium products including Live Meetings and Custom Research Trips;
- Work on other projects associated with building the GLG Councils.
About Company :
Gerson Lehrman Group provides technology and services to support a marketplace for expertise. Since 1998, its platform for consultation and collaboration has helped the world’s leading financial services firms, consultancies, corporations, and nonprofits find, engage, and manage experts in a broad range of industries and disciplines. Gerson Lehrman Group’s unparalleled network of the world’s leading expert consultants, known as the Gerson Lehrman Group Councils, includes more than 200,000 subject-matter experts who educate and provide insight to decision makers through a wide range of consulting methods, including telephone consultations, expert surveys, and seminars. Gerson Lehrman Group has invested in one of the world’s most sophisticated infrastructures for expert recruiting and compliance.
Our offices are in New York, Boston, Washington, DC, Chicago, Austin, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, Zurich, Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Dublin, Tokyo, Paris and New Delhi.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above