Fresher Analyst Jobs Bangalore-Fidelity National Financial IndiaNovember 29th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Analyst
No of Opening ; 3
Name of the Organization : Fidelity National Financial India BPO Services
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Rupees 1,50,000 – 2,25,000
- Prior experience / exposure on Escrow / Property Appraisals and any other related Mortgage services will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical Skills
- Willingness to work in Night Shifts
- Should be a Graduate
- First class academic performance (10, 10+2 and graduation) is most preferred
Job Responsibilities :
- Perform in the consistent manner to complete the daily work flow of orders and adhere to timely processing of orders within the deadlines set internally or by the customer.
- To use analytical skills to determine the specific requirements of work and communicate effectively with immediate supervisors and US counterparts for timely action.
- Should exhibit sound process knowledge and quick grasping skills
- Effectively plan and execute daily tasks from a productivity, quality and TAT perspective
- Leverage his / her team player traits to help team members accomplish their tasks and clarifying any issues
- Ability to effectively coordinate with internal / external customers to resolve conflicts
- Communicate to the Lead and US counterparts on the status/escalations/queries as needed
- Should be proactive in identifying and implementing process improvements
About Company :
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE: FNF), currently ranked number 366 on Fortune’s list of America’s largest companies, is a leading provider of title insurance, specialty insurance and claims management services.
Fidelity National Financial India BPO Services
No. 46 P and 47 P, Electronic City Phase-II
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com