Fresher B.Sc Nutrition / Food Technology Jobs- VLCC Health Care DelhiMay 27th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
VLCC wants to hire freshers having done Diploma / Graduation in Nutrition / Food Technology as Dietician in its Delhi Branch – 27 May 2011
Job Position : Diet Counsellor/ Dietician
Number of Posts : 2
Name of the Organization : VLCC Health Care Limited
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Job Location: Delhi
Qualification : B.Sc – Food Technology
- B.Sc. Nutrition, Food Service Management and Dietetics, PG Diploma in Food and Nutrition/ Food Science.
- Enthuse client by use of powerful positive expressions at all times, enjoys helping people, good listening skills, good communication skills, excellent motivator, patience, agility to handle short tempers, mood swings and difficult people, ability to take responsibility, proactive, enjoys challenges, fit and healthy.
- Willing to work in shifts
Job Duties :
- To gather personal, behavioural, medical and other relevant details of client (including food /drinking habits and dining preferences) prior to planning weight management / slimming program.
- To ensure client has been met up with In-House Doctor and has understood and agreed to the terms and conditions of the program satisfactorily before initiating the program with “ Zero Session”.
- To have all body measurements recorded accurately by nurse/slimming staff from time to time as per recommended guidelines in Standard Operating Procedures.
- To Plan counseling session in advance to educate client on appropriate diets, menu planning and preparation of food to treat obesity in order to enhance and maintain optimum health.
- Plan combination of machine based sessions / therapies to be administered to client during the course of slimming program Monitor and review progress of client after each slimming session and devise alternate slimming plan in co-ordination with Slimming Manager
- To Use effective counseling techniques to guide client facing weight plateau and suggest alternate course of progress after approval from Slimming Manager.
- Generate valid, accurate and specific records as desired by Corporate Technical Team for R& D.
- Guide clients to fill diet diary on regular basis and record behavioural/dietary/activity deviations with client endorsement from time to time.
- Guide therapists, Nurses and Masseurs to maintain machines on a day-to-day basis.
Address of the Organization :
VLCC Health Care Ltd
64, HSIDC, Sector-18
Maruti Industrial Area
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
Details of the Organization :
Having served over a million customers since its inception, VLCC, today, has achieved an iconic status across the world and is India’s largest and most preferred Slimming, Beauty & Health brand.