Fresher BE Automobile , Production , Industrial Jobs 2012 – Airframe AerodesignsAugust 6th, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Engineer Trainee
Number of Posts : 5
Name of the Company : Airframe Aerodesigns pvt ltd
Experience: 0 to 1 yrs
Job Location : Bangalore, Ernakulam / Kochi/ Cochin
Salary: INR 1.5 Lakhs to 1.75 Lakhs
Job Duties :
- Analytical Design, Design Modeling & Validation
- Design for Assembly & Manufacturing
- Structural / Thermal FE Analysis CAD/CAE
- Mechanical/Process Equipment design
- Fatigue Failure analysis – PLA
- Flow Simulation (External & Internal) CAD/CFD
- Virtual Lab Design – Generate technical content for Virtual Lab
- Develop Virtual Experiments in Engineering Design Domains
- Impart Technical Training and Presentations
- Project Management & Execution
Tools: CATIA V5-R20, ANSYS FEA & ANSYS CFD
Job Details :
- This particular recruitment is carried out by Technology Training & Research Centre- Bangalore. Short listed candidates will be called for written test & interview. If selected, you will have to undergo intensive training program for 2 months at TTRC Bangalore. Training Fee to be borne by the candidate.
- After the completion of training programme candidates will be taken into the payrolls of Airframe Aerodesigns Pvt. Ltd. to undergo 3 months of probation, there-after into permanent posting.
B.Tech/B.E. – Automobile, Civil, Energy, Mechanical, Petroleum, Production/Industrial, M.Tech
- Understanding of Technical concepts, Good Reasoning and Logical skills.
- Good command on Strength of materials, Thermodynamics & Fluid dynamics
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
- Good Presentation Skills.
Details of the Company:
Airframe Aerodesigns PVT LTD is an E R&D Consultancy Company incepted in the year 2009 towards providing exact technical solutions in Engineering Design. The Company being started up by first generation entrepreneurs has been able to provide Engineering solutions to various industries pertaining to Aerospace, Automotive and Mechanical disciplines. The Company highlights Research Concept, Design and Engineering of the Philosophical Notions, Accomplished through a specific effectively channelized strategy.
AAPL has diversified from its core domain into providing engineering solutions in offshore structures, HVAC design and industrial oriented customized training under TTRC
In coordination with TTRC and ORELL JV, AAPL is into development of Virtual LAB – Virtual Learning Suite for the Engineering community.
AAPL holds JV with GIESC Saudi Arabia towards expanding its services to middle east.
No: 312,3rd floor, connection Point HAL Airport Exit Road, Old Airport Road BANGALORE,Karnataka,India 560017
Apply : Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org