Fresher Business Analyst Job Post-Mu Sigma BangaloreDecember 13th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
B.Tech / BE Freshers Business Analysis Job Opportunities at Bangalore – 13th dec 2010
Job position : Busines Analyst
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E.
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Communicate effectively with client/onsite personnel and document understanding and action items from meetings
- Assist in delivering well organized reports, dashboards, data analysis and statistical models
- Ensure error-free and high-quality outputs to the client / manager
- Documents work effectively to ensure that the manager / client are comfortable with both work-in process and end deliverables.
- Actively gathers and shares domain related knowledge in forums within the organization
- Manages his / her time well to contribute to at least one organization initiative
- Good Communication
- BE/Btech 2009/2010 with 70% cutoff
Silicon Institute of Technology (http://www.silicon.ac.in)
Silicon Hills, Patia
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
About Company :
Mu Sigma (www.mu-sigma.com) is an analytics services company based in Chicago, IL with a
delivery center in Bangalore, India. Analytics has emerged as a high-value offshore service area;
with several companies like American Express, HSBC, GE and others already leveraging
analytical and technical talent in India. We are one of the leading third party service providers
in this space and thus offer an exciting, high growth career opportunity for the right candidates.
Our senior leadership comprises of management consulting, analytics and technology
professionals (with experience at Booz Allen Hamilton, IBM, Accenture, GE, etc.) – we count
alumni from top-tier US and Indian business/technical schools such as University of Chicago,
University of Illinois at Urbana Champagne, IIT, IIM, MDI and ISI among our professional staff.
The India office, located in Bangalore, is primarily focused on delivering Business Decision
Analytics targeted at the financial services, insurance, consumer products, retail,
pharmaceutical, and technology sectors. Our best-in-class processes leverage expertise in
statistics and econometrics in the areas of marketing, risk and supply chain. The techniques our
professionals use range from conventional statistical and operations research techniques to
advanced artificial intelligence techniques. Mu Sigmaï¿½s scientific community, which consists of
practitioners from leading educational institutions in the United States, enable us to cost
effectively deploy cutting edge analytics for our clients.