Fresher C++ Development Jobs Bangalore-Wipro TechnologiesJune 17th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Developer C++
Name of the Organization : Wipro Technologies
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
- Required :
Should be working in a C++ Project.
- Should be aware of the following concepts in C++:
- Concepts like Data Structures, enums, functions, macros, recursion, bit manipulations, looping statements like for, do , while, do-while,C onditional Statements, switch-case, pointers, arrays
- C++ inbuilt types, references, const-functions
- Classes and objects, constructors, destructors, initialization lists, new and delete
- Inheritance, Multiple inheritance”
About Company :
We are the first PCMM Level 5 and SEI CMM Level 5 certified IT Services Company globally. We provide comprehensive IT solutions and services, including systems integration, information systems outsourcing, package implementation, software application development and maintenance, and research and development services to corporations globally.
In the Indian market, we are a leader in providing IT solutions and services for the corporate segment in India offering system integration, network integration, software solutions and IT services. In the Asia Pacific and Middle East markets, we provide IT solutions and services for global corporations. We also have a profitable presence in the niche market segments of consumer products and lighting.
Wipro Technologies is a global provider of consulting, IT Services, and outsourced R&D, infrastructure outsourcing and business process services. We deliver technology-driven business solutions that meet the strategic objectives of Global 2000 customers. With over 25 years in the Information Technology business, Wipro is the largest outsourced R & D Services provider and one of the pioneers in the remote delivery of services.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above